Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fear

I believe in living in the moment. I vowed to myself to stop asking "what ifs" and just do whatever makes me happy. Whenever I plan for an outing I ask my friends if they would like to come along and most of the reaction i get from them is


" I dengar ada orang mati kot kat situ "
" Ada org jatuh patah tangan kat situ " 
" Kawan my sister cakap situ bahaya " 
" eh, tak nak lah. Takut anything happen " 


Thankfully I have different sets of friends. Even if a group doesnt want to come with me, I can always ajak another group. And when I do actually go ahead with my plans thats when I get comments like 

" Eh best nyaaa! "
" Next time bawak i! " 
" Omg kenapa tak ajak ?"
" Eh i nak pergi lahhh " 

It baffles me how can you live with so much fear in your your life.  I mean, bad things are bound to happen. No matter where you are. Yes, I agree that you can never be too careful and prevention is better than cure. But you're young and the world is such a beautiful place. Just take all the safety precautions and just pray that everything will go as planned. Its such a waste to be scared of everything just because you hear bad stories. What about the wonderful stories and experiences ? Dont you want to be one to share them ? Live a little , guys. #Yolo.


No comments:

Post a Comment