Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm still alive!

Shocker, I know.

Well Hello !!!! First and foremost, I am sorry for abandoning you. I thought no one ever reads my blog anymore but according to my stats, I still receive the occasional pop in and outs so I'm baaaaaack !

Okay updates...

I am now a certified Advanced Open Water scuba diver ! During my first class of my open water license, my instructor said one thing ... " Diving is a disease " and guys, I'm officially infected. My chrome tab is at default with a tab for youtube (diving videos ), diving blogs and uhm Air Asia ( Who gives me heartattacks with their inflating prices !! ). I have only been underwater for about 16 times and Ive made it a point to promise myself that I will have 50 dives in my dive log by the end of 2015. So expect a lot of trips to the beach.


And then theres Graduation in October 2014. Which means I am now a woman of career. In the past year Ive transferred from 3 jobs. I know, crazy! I worked with BMWs , Louis Vuitton and currently at a Golf Club but more on that later. Ive met so many people along the way especially during my training period. Some I'm especially close to. 


I guess those 2 are the main updates that I have for you. Here's to many more travels and dives in 2015 ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment