Sunday, December 29, 2013

Twenty thirteen

At the beginning of the year, The only resolution I made for myself was to be happy. Looking back , honestly Im so thankful for everything I went through. I'm ending the year on such a happy note. I travelled way more than I intended to. Seen so many beautiful sights with my own eyes. Exchanged glances with unfamiliar faces , exchanged stories and experiences. I couldnt have asked for a better year. 

Of course you can only appreciate the good times after going through bad times. I know Ive probably stopped being a friend to a couple of people. Honestly I do not know what went wrong. But all I know is I did try to mend things and if that person doesnt want to do the same then perhaps letting go is the best. 2013 taught me so much about letting go. Some things in life are not meant to last forever. Sometimes these are the things that make you want to take a step back and just focus on what is important. 

I dont hope for much in 2014. All I know is I have a Pandora bracelet to fill with charms from places I travel to. Oh , and a brand new hairstyle to work with for the entire year. Wish me luck :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment