Saturday, January 4, 2014

The house of Dancing Water, Macau

As you know, my parents and I went to Hong Kong a few weeks ago. We also went to Macau for 3 days. It was my first time in Macau and we stayed at Taipa( New macau). Frankly speaking, if you dont gamble then there is nothing much there. It was mum's second time in Macau and she kept saying that we HAD to watch the house of dancing water show. She was so in awe and kept telling us how amazing the show is.

The show is located at City Of Dreams. You can easily take a free shuttle that stops at numerous places around the city. The tickets range from HKD580( RM210) to HKD980 ( RM350) . I know its a little pricey but trust me it is worth every penny. I was sceptical at first cause I thought it was just a normal fountain show. But even after watching the show the first 5 minutes I was already at the edge of my seat ! The setting of the stage already left me perplexed along side the tricks that the actors would have to do. Holy shittt, the amount of stamina and muscle strength they have, I wonder how much they get paid! 




See the guy on top of the "ship" ? HE JUMPED DOWN!! 

MIND YOU THIS IS THE SAME STAGE AS ABOVE !!! 

THE HOUSE THING APPEARED FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE STAGE!
A MINUTE AGO THE STAGE WAS FILLED WITH WATER!!
BUT HOW?!?!?!

They had motorcycles zooming up and down the tracks.
And it was the same actors who were diving from the roof of the stage.

There really is no words to describe it. Ive seen so many musicals before but this, hell I dont mind watching it again ! Amazing, truly amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment