Sunday, December 15, 2013

Halal Dim Sum in Hong Kong

I went to Hong Kong again with my family this time. Well actually it was just with my parents. This is the first time travelling without my sister. I felt like an only child the whole time and it was awesomee. Got to do whatever I want huahaha.

For non muslims, Hong Kong is such a food heaven. During my first visit , all my friends kept telling me how delicious the street food were. My meals were often restricted to vegetarian or arab food. However during my second visit, my mother did some research and found an islamic centre that serves Halal dim sum.

Located on Oi Kwan Road, Wan chai, the Osman Ramju Saddick Islamic centre is quite tricky to spot. I highly suggest for you to take the MTR to Wan chai station and get a cab. The locals are not familiar with this place either so make sure you give the full address to the cab driver.

 The canteen is located on the 5th floor and they also offer other dishes other than dim sum. ( Their seafood fried rice tastes amazing!!). Although it is an islamic centre, you can also see non muslims coming in and out of the canteen. Apparently their food is relatively cheap and are delicious.







If you're ever in Hong Kong , i HIGHLY recommend this place. Their dining area is an open concept too so you will mingle around with other people from all over the world !


Address : Osman Ramju Saddick Islamic Centre ,
                  40 Oi Kwan Road, Wan ChaiHong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment