Monday, December 2, 2013

Its time to learn how to Hook

Ebonite Cyclone 12pounds

Funniest thing happened to me the other day. Mum, dad and I were heading to a wedding( Hence the kebaya and heels). Then I realized that the wedding location is on the way to Endah Parade. ( A run down mall only has a supermarket , a bowling alley and a bunch of bowling shops). Ive been pestering dad to get me a new bowling ball for agesss. Cause my original ball is a plastic ball and only weighs 10pounds. It has done me so well for a first ball but I gotta move on, girlfriend!

So yes, since we were on the way already I forced him to take me to the shop. Obviously at first the guy at the counter didnt even take me seriously. Until dad opened his stories about his glory days bowling many years back. ( I was raised in a bowling alley, like seriously. Back then my feet were too small even for the smallest shoe size I had to wear 3 pairs of socks.) Turns out the man at the store knew what my dad was talking about so we got a really good deal !

Took my new ball out today. Takes a lot of practice since I technically have to change everything . Hopefully I can learn in time for my game on Saturday !

No comments:

Post a Comment