Sunday, November 24, 2013

Angels




This song was given to me 5 years ago by someone who means the world to me even to this date. I was browsing through my old playlist and found this which was when I remember how much I was loved and cared for back then.


There are times in life when you meet someone who seems so perfect who just clicks with you even within the first 2 minutes when you start talking to each other. You tend to forget yourself for a moment. You tend to drop every single wall you've built for the past 3 years just because you think the wait is finally over. You thought the heartbreak was worth it.But thats the thing, everything is just in your head. You want the wait to be over so badly that you imagine this person to be everything he really is not.

So you're back to square one. Where you're building up walls yet again. Guarding your oh so fragile heart yet again . Only this time the only thing that is keeping everything together is, well, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment