Saturday, November 16, 2013

Stories on my wrist



I have been wanting one of these for a very long time now. We were walking pass the store in KLCC and I knew I just had to get it this time. Unlike Thomas Sabo , Pandora charms arent really displayed clearly. Probably because they have way too many in the first place. I knew I wanted a bracelet but I didn't have my mind made up on the charms yet.

 While browsing , I asked the sales assistant what would she recommend for first timers like me. She said I should get a clip so that the charms wont fall off. Instantly my eyes landed on the charm that looked like a globe. I thought about my passion for travelling. I asked if she had a charm that looked like an aeroplane. She said there was only 1 left. I knew I had to get it. Then the bracelet looked a bit dull. I figure the teal murano glass would give a little pop of colour to it. Plus Teal/ Turquoise is my favourite colour anyway. 

 I'm pretty excited to add more charms to my collection. I want each charm to represent a part of my life. Hopefully they come up with something Harry Potter related ! :p   

No comments:

Post a Comment