Monday, April 14, 2014

Iphone-less

My Iphone and I are inseparable. Its ALWAYS in my hands. I rarely have miss calls even if its ALWAYS on silent mode without vibrate. I reply whatsapp messages/tweets in less than a minute.

 When I'm at the gym , I need it for music. 
When I'm out with my friends, I need it for camera.
When I'm driving, I need it to kill my boredom during heavy traffic.

But 2 weeks ago , somehow , I accidentally spilled water in my handbag where my phone was and it died on me. Since I was already in One Utama, I thought I could save it when I sent it to the phone shop. But obviously technology is more complicated than we think. I had to a few days to get it checked, to order the spare parts yada yada ... I gave up. After almost a week , I asked for my phone back and sent it to another person. And JUST MY LUCK, that person said some of the spare parts in the phone is now missing. So i have to take it from the current shop, and sent it to the previous shop. 


God damn, its been almost 3 weeks now and no one has even started repairing the phone yet. And most of my friends are telling me to just get the new iphone 5s. Yeah, sure guys, I can just ask RM2.4k from my parents that easily. I'm barely even surviving with my current allowance and expenditure and I have to fork out more money to repair. 

TECHNOLOGY AND I JUST DONT MIX,OK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment