Thursday, February 6, 2014

Maldives of Thailand : Part 1

Just so you know, I did not make the title up. Google it and it'll bring you to Koh Lipe. After the really bumpy boat ride, God knows how the hell did I manage to sleep for a good 20 mins during the ride. We disembarked right off the beach. And I mean literally off the beach like you have to get down in the water and carry your bags to the sand so pleaseee ensure that you pack light. When you arrive, you'll have to go through immigration. Its a tiny hut and the officers are all hipster-like. Probably the least scariest immigration Ive ever been in my life.
The view that greeted us


Koh Lipe consists of 3 beaches namely Pattaya Beach, Sunrise Beach and Sunset beach. We stayed at Green View Resort located at Pattaya Beach. Though this is the busiest beach amongst all 3, our hotel is quite secluded and for the price we paid, I'd say its way more than I expected. The toilet is so huge and the bed is super cosy.





Anna and I stayed here while the guys stayed at Gypsy hotel,Sunrise Beach. ( See mama, we didnt even stay at the same hotel k. ) Its just a 5 mins walk to Sunrise beach via Walking street. Walking street is were all the bars, convenience store, massage parlours and the restaurants are at. Each time we walk through we'd get ourselves a thai pancake EACH. Manala tak naik 2 kgs in 4 days kan.








Y U NO OPEN FRANCHISE IN KL?!

I get mesmerized no matter how many times I walk through this walkway towards Sunrise Beach

Sunrise Beach



I do not know what went wrong with my hands that I just couldnt capture the real beauty of this place. Honestly, the water is just so clear and blue its just sooo beautiful. I'll update more on the activities we did on my next post !

No comments:

Post a Comment