Friday, January 17, 2014

White sand, blue sea

I just got back from Phuket with my parents and aunt and uncle. We stayed the same hotel as the other time we were in Phuket. The hotel is located about an hour away from Phuket town and the only reason we stayed there was because my parents had bought some time sharing package thing at the hotel. However, this time we rented a car and drove ourselves up and down town. It was a lot more fun trying to figure out routes than just to sit in a van the whole time.

This time mum and I had spend so much more time in a hotel that we've ever spent before. Honestly usually we'd just use the hotel room to rest. We'd be out first thing in the morning and only come back at midnight. However this time since my dad went to play golf with my aunt and uncle, mum and I got to spend more time lazing around the hotel. We actually rented a bicycle and cycled our way to the serene beach that was just located behind our hotel!

 CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER



The hotel had a gym that was open 24 hours!
The personal trainer was sooooo friendly. He taught me to do some abs exercises for free! 




Our ride the during the whole vacation! 
Phuket is also very famous for its pancakes. I think I overload on banana nutella pancakes. Its soooo goooood, couldnt resist. I think Ive had enough dose of Phuket for now. Im travelling again on Monday. Stay tuned to find out where. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment